Here are the finished pencil pouches! I didn't want the other fabric to be so busy it took away from the letters. The girls LOVED them, I'm sure it's because they had their names plastered across the front :o)
Another fun project I have been working on this summer is another EPP project, pattern by Becca at Bryan House Quilts. I decided to just use a ton of different fabrics, with the low volume for my neutral fabrics. This picture isn't stellar quality, thank you iPhone,but you get the general idea.
I need to start using my "real" camera again, but I still have to dump 1500 pics off my memory card, eep! Guess I know what I will be working on this fall!