Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter and Mother's Day is Just Around the Corner!

The perfect gifts for the special ladies in your life....personalized bracelets by Sweet and Sassy Boutique!  We are able to create any color or name combination for mothers, grandmothers, and little ladies.  We offer special discounts for additional names with name bracelets as well!  I gave both my daughters a name bracelet for this past Christmas and they just LOVED them and were so special to them.  I also gave one to my sister with her 2 boys' names on it and to my mother with her children and grandchildren's birthstones...very meaningful gifts!

Mother's Bracelet
Grandmother's Bracelet


Child's Bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas for mother's day. I will have to check out more of your stuff. Visiting from Southern Mamas! Glad to have you join us. Your blog is too cute. I am your newest follower. Come visit for a great kentucky derby recipe! http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...