My first WIP to show today is the first quilt for our do.Good Stitches Promise Circle. I cannot decide which layout I like the best.
Layout Option 1
Layout Option 2
1. Branson's superhero quilt - I think I am going to go simple on this one. I tend to overthink and that's what makes my projects last forever long!
2. Single Girl - finally dug out my fabrics, templates, paper-piecing papers, etc and am going to get started on piecing this week! Cannot wait to see how they finally come together...eep!!!
3. EPP quilt - no progress, sad to say. I am on the fence, but leaning towards machine quilting, just need some grey thread. Will get that this weekend.
4. Christmas Brr! Quilt - fabrics pulled, pattern chosen!
5. Baby Chevron - no progress. Need to make the back, baste, quilt, etc. Any ideas for how to quilt this one??
And...because I didn't have enough on my list, I added a new project. Something a little different, but amazing! I am testing a pattern....and am about 1/2 done with the top. Can't wait to share!!
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.