So, I may be a few days late getting this one finished up. That's just life sometimes! I finally got our do.Good Promise circle's first quilt finished this weekend. I worked on it all afternoon and after dinner on Saturday, and my family kept asking if we could keep it....I think they liked it as must as I do!
I quilted this with an improve chevron stitch in the middle of each color. This was a first for me and I really like how squishy it made this quilt feel. Finished quilt measures 48 inches square. Lovin those small quilts!
I chose a chevron pattern and the teal/orange/grey color combo. Amazing how 10 people can use the same colors and pattern and come up with such different blocks, but they still all work together so well!
Brrr! quilt top cut out, this may actually get finished before Christmas!
Deco Shimmer Finished!!
100 Day Hustle/WIP List
1. Branson-superhero quilt-pattern chosen!
2. Finish my EPP quilt-no progress
3. New stockings and placemats for Christmas for my kitchen
4. Piece my queen-sized Single Girl quilt-paper pieces cut out and ready to go!
5. Make baby quilt for my new niece / nephew
6. Make Christmas quilt with my bundle of Brr fabric-fabrics cut out!!
7. Start a new project using my Out to Sea fabric-pattern chosen!
Linking up this week to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday