Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fabric Friday ( a few days late! )

I had this post in my brain on Friday....then Friday happened!  It was calm and relaxed until work got nuts and I forgot all about my blog post.  So, here I am, sitting in my hotel room Sunday night at almost midnight putting together this post.  Hope you enjoy!

This week's Fabric Friday is devoted to another on Cotton and Steel's amazing lines that should be on my doorstep Monday afternoon!  Spellbound is the first Halloween collection I have actually liked.  The colors are perfect together while not being spooky.  The mummies and spiderwebs are adorable.  Each spiderweb print has tiny spiders here and there in the design.  I just love it!  I purchased my bundle from Jen of Knotted Thread.  She has regular pop-up sales every Friday and had offered this one as a bundle with free shipping...the best deal!





While browsing IG one day, I came across this pattern being developed by Pile O' Fabric that is perfect for Spellbound.  I can't wait until the pattern is released!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...