Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Swap Progress - AMH Swap

I joined a couple of swaps a few months ago...before realizing that I am terrible at swaps.  The timelines are a mind game.  I always underestimate the time needed to actually follow through.  So, I'm finishing up these last 2 and taking a break from signing up for a while!

The one I have progress pics for is the Anna Maria Horner swap.  OF COURSE, I had to sign up for that one!!

Swap rules are that at least 3 progress pics are posted so that the swap mamas know you're working on it and aren't flaking out.  I pulled a random selection from my AMH cabinet (yes, I said cabinet, don't judge ;) and some Kona Glacier.  It's a lovely dark teal that does not photograph well at all.  This is pretty true to color, but the other pics I got make it look dark blue and it is not anywhere close to that.


Here is my mini in progress.  I need to do the quilting and of course the binding.  And I am terrible at making labels, so that always gets put off until the last minute.  But mailing date isn't for another month!  This whole mini measures about 21 inches which made me think of what it would look like as a whole quilt.


I used the app PicFrame to see what the block would look like as an entire quilt.  I am toying around with this idea!!


Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.  Happy WIP Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. This is rather gorgeous. You have a very lucky partner. That solid is a great colour to use with AMH fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mini! Love the colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well THAT's rather gorgeous ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous! Are you using a specific pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...