Friday, June 5, 2015

Fabric Friday

It's Friday! YAY!!  Today I want to talk about the True Colors bundles that have come out in the last year.  If you are looking to build up your stash of basic colors while still having the unique style of certain beloved designers.  This is the last bundle I have purchased and probably the last one for a while.  I am TRYING to be more selective and less spendy.

My newest (and probably last for the summer) is the Tula Pink True Colors bundle.  I ordered a FQ bundle from one of my favorite online fabric shops, Knotted Thread.  Jen is wonderful to work with and has pop-up sales on Instagram @knotted_thread every Friday (dangerous!).  I snagged this one last Friday for a great deal!

The colors are vibrant and I love the designs.  Not just plain janes, but unique to Tula Pink and an homage to her previous beloved lines.

Tula Pink True Colors - half yard Bundle

1 comment:

  1. Crisp clear colours are gorgeous. A beautiful bundle indeed : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...