Monday, April 25, 2011

New Wave Quilt Pattern by Oh, Fransson--Something to do with Nicey Jane!

I bought this Nicey Jane FQ bundle about a year and a half ago....and of course, when I bought it, I thought it was too pretty to cut!  Seriously, this is my problem with almost all the fabric I buy.  So, I finally found a pattern that I really like that will not require me to chop up my fabric into tiny pieces.  AND I am going to start working on it TODAY...YAY!!!  I also have some quilts that are WIPs, but I will finish those in time.  

Nicey Jane FQ bundle

 

Pattern can be found here at Oh, Fransson (LOVE her blog and quilting style...lots of clean lines and precise sewing)  and there is an awesome acrylic template for rotary cutting found here.  I just got mine in the mail today, so I am ready to go!!


Easter is over, but this is the hair accessory I made for my little girl, Dayna...I wasn't able to get a picture of her wearing it with her Easter dress, but I will do that sometime very soon!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not wanting to cut the new pretty fabric ! I have some I am waiting for the right pattern for too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...