Friday, June 3, 2011

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along

So, I have been buying a lot online these days as it's been difficult for me to get out shopping.  My first shopping trip after my surgery was to Joann's to purchase the DS Picnic and Fairgrounds fabric!! Today I got 3 more of my prints in the mail from Joann.com (and I think it's so funny that the online shop doesn't have all the fabrics).  Now I have 18 of the 21 prints...I am going to have to fanagle to get the last 3 prints.  I just looked over etsy and boy is the Australian set expensive!!  So pretty, though!  I am not sure I can spend $68 for 10 FQs...pretty sure my husband would KILL me :o)

I joined the Kaleidoscope Quilt Along and am thinking of using my DS fabrics!!  Can't wait to get started!

dsfabric4

dsfabric1

dsfabric3

1 comment:

  1. The Australian Fabric is so expensive because it retails for $18 a metre. Thats why so many of us aussies buy on-line from the states.:)
    I won't even pay for here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...