Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIP Wednesday

MUCH better day today :o)  The past couple of days I've had a temporary leave of my senses...so glad it's Wednesday!!

This has been a busy week in our house!  My daughter had a sleepover on Friday and then we got a new kitty on Saturday.  My "free" time was pretty non-existent this week...but that's okay!



I added a WIP to my list...the Kaleidoscope Quilt Along.  I think I am just going for unplanned scrappy in this quilt.  Something I can somewhat mindlessly feed thru the machine.  I love kaleidoscope quilts...and some of the ones I am seeing on flickr are so pretty!  The next set of instructions come out tomorrow, yay!

I didn't check off a single item from my WIP list, poo!  I had plans to get at least ONE completed, oh well, there is always this week.  Plus Monday is a paid day off, whoohoo!

I am linking up here at Freshly Pieced:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

12 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!! Love it!

    Oooh, and yes, today is a new day! I have a great outlook on this day! And, I get to see you tonight! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kaleidoscope blocks are really pretty! I too love projects that can be mindlessly fed through the machine, although it looks like you took a lot of thought in choosing such nicely coordinated scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think unplanned scrappy for the kaleidoscope quilt will be awesome. I want to do the same thing and am fighting my control issues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choice of fabrics! I keep seeing the kaleidoscope quilt and am definitely adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have so far! Great fabric choices and I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Kaleidoscope looks lovely! I can't wait to start cutting for mine... hopefully next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kaleidoscope looks wonderful. My plan is to start cutting mine sometime today. Who knows if that will happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love love LOVE your kaleidoscope fabric! That's going to be gorgeous. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the colors in your Kaleidoscope! Scrappy is a perfect way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...