Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday

It has been a while since I last posted anything for WIP Wednesday!!  I have been busy with re-opening my shop and haven't carved out time to sew....that changed this weekend.  I finally got to cut into my Wonder Woman/Super Girl/Batgirl fabric!  I was able to get Emma's top put together...although I feel like it needs some kind of border.  What do yall think??  Dayna's is cut out and all pieced, and I plan to get the top assembled by this weekend.  Yay!!



I'm linking up to Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 

7 comments:

  1. it is just missing "POW", "KABOOM", "OUCH"!

    it looks wonderful! i love the huge stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I think it would look better without a border. I like the look of the stars floating off the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superheroine love! The stars look fantastic and so appropriate! BIFF! BAM! POW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the huge stars. And the fabric! Where did you ever find it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...