Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fit Tuesday


Hey all!  Back again, another week down!  By the way, I am not turning this into a fitness blog, but just haven't had much quilty/crafty to show lately.  I am trying to get my act together this week to get some stuff done!

I had one workout this week that made me feel amazing, and the rest were just hard.  I know that's normal, so no worries!  I am drinking water like a hound and stretching every day...not just for a workout.  It is helping tremendously!

Random thoughts for this week:
1.     Staying on points for most of the week helps - duh moment
2.     Oikos greek yogurt for breakfast is a great idea…full of protein so I am not starving at lunchtime
3.     A quality pair of running shoes makes the difference between feeling great after a workout and wanting to collapse and die (drama!)

Now for the moment I have been waiting for all week…I have refrained from getting on the scale just because I didn’t want to be disappointed…

Pounds lost this week: 5

That’s right….5 pounds!!!  Beyond excited and I am totally aware that this is not going to happen every week, but it DID happen this week, so bam!!

I don’t think I am going to be ready for the Thanksgiving 5K…just didn’t really have a lot of time to prepare and don’t want to embarrass myself.  BUT instead, I am creating a team for the Angels Among Us 5K scheduled for April. My husband has had 3 brain tumors, and while none of them were cancerous, more research needs to be done.  I already have 2 members besides myself!

Pounds lost: 5
Pounds to go: 65 *sigh*


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...