Thursday, November 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hello, all!  I hope everyone is havin a great week!  I have actually made some progress this week, mainly because I've been home taking care of the hubs.  He had back surgery on Monday....best.decision.ever.  He is out of pain (except for the actual incision, etc.) and he is doing well.  I am so grateful for modern medicine.  While he was in the hospital, I watched London Hospital on my kindle...let me tell you, it's an eye-opener.  Just don't retell the story lines to someone just getting out of the hospital...not a great idea!!

On to the projects for this week!  I finished my Chicopee spiderweb quilt top, yippee!!  I LOVE the way it turned out, except it's not very big.  It's barely lap-sized, but that's okay, I still ♥ it.


I cut out all of the pieces to the hubs' Groove quilt...and am almost done piecing it!!  I am about 9 rows shy of the twin size.  I have a love/hate relationship with this pattern.  I love the end result, but hate the process.  I feel like a very slow dot matrix printer.  Despite how I feel about the pattern, it is coming out beautifully and I can't wait to quilt it up for my man for Christmas!

progress......
9 rows shy of finished top....was going to finish tonight, but my eyes started to blur

Linking up to Lee's at Freshly Pieced

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



3 comments:

  1. oh Shanna! That is gorgeous! So thankful he is feeling better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that Chickopee line. Your quilt is stunning. Glad all went well with hubby ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is really cool. Can't wait to see how you quilt it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...