Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chicopee Spiderweb

I have had a jelly roll of Chicopee sitting on my desk for about 2 months now...just not sure of what to do with it yet.  I finally decided to break it out and it is pretty perfect for this time of the year!



A whole jelly roll makes about a wall hanging size of this particular design.  So, instead of breaking out the FQ set, I think I will pull in some solids from the ole stash.  I gotta say, the more I work with Chicopee, the more I love it!  I am already excited about the quilting on this one...thinking spiderwebs will be completely perfect!!

7 comments:

  1. Very very pretty. I love this block and aren't jelly rolls great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a mistake and called you pattern a hexie quilt. I meant spider web. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Shanna! That quilt is so fabulous! I can't even stand it! I can't wait to see it quilted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I've been looking through your posts and such lovely makes! The orange and white one is so crisp and sophisticated. I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY! I just got a chicopee jelly roll last week and was thinking of doing something just like this, haha! Yours looks lovely, great work! Good to know the jelly roll wont stretch that far, I think throwing in some solids would be great. Did you already use up your whole jelly roll? Would you then be adding in some big solid hexies, or some spiderweb hexies of different colors? Either would be pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...