Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fit Tuesday



Posting this late tonight, but it's still Tuesday!  So, today I finished Week 3, Day 2 of the C25K program.  I had taken last week off simply because I didn't have time to do it at all.  Today kicked my butt!  The whole program hinges on interval training, alternating walking/running until you can run a full 5K.  I love the running, but I look forward to when the program tells me to start walking!!  I find that on days when I plan to work out, I am anxious for it all day, then I hit the treadmill and knock it out, coming away feeling like a million bucks.

Back when I was in WW, I learned something that flies in the face of everything we women are ever taught...be LESS efficient in order to get more activity in your day.  I work in an office, at a computer, all day.  It can make you a slug, lemme tell ya!  Be less efficient by walking the long way to the bathroom, breakroom, taking the stairs, walking around the floor to talk to a coworker instead of shooting an email.  I also park farther away from the building so I can walk a few extra minutes a day.  Every little thing adds up!

Pounds lost this week: 3
Total lost: 8
Pounds to go: 62

I am encouraged to see some of my clothes getting a little looser!  I've got 195 days until my Euro trip next summer...need to keep on track!  How did everyone do with Thanksgiving??  I stuffed myself, but just for the day :o)

Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...