Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking a Break

I think I blinked and the summer is almost gone!  The minis start school in only 1 month.  They are excited for it, but I'm thinking about all that needs to be done beforehand.  School supplies need to be purchased, uniforms need to be mended, hair accessories need to be made, teacher gifts need to be crafted.  Makes me tired just thinking about it!

In light of all that needs to be done and that I want to enjoy these last 4 weeks of summer, I have decided to take a short break from my etsy shop.  While I love my business, it's gotten close to being another full time job and I'm just a little bit burned out.

So, my etsy shop will remain closed until the end of summer...after Labor Day (at least :o)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...