Monday, March 7, 2011

Burial of a Legend

So, I think it is terribly ironic that I blogged last week about how much I LOVE my glue gun......and Saturday it died!!  Now, honestly, I use my glue gun DAILY and for hours at a time, so I have put it through a lot.  It still worked, but somehow it started oozing glue out of the trigger, which is not a good thing.  In the trash it went, and I bought another one with my 40% off coupon for Jo-Ann's!  So nice to NOT scorch my finger when pulling the trigger.  If I were to try to estimate hours of operation, I would say I used that baby for over 1000 hours.  Wow!

This week is going to be exciting!  Mardi Gras, Lent, Daylight Savings Time, and March Madness all this week! I am giving up sweets and soda for Lent...probably gonna kill me, but it has to be done.  I must break my bad habit and this is the perfect time to do it!  So tonight, I will be making these Beignets with my daughters.  Oh. My. Goodness.  They look amazing!! Wednesday is gonna be rough!

March Madness is the best! It all starts on Sunday with Selection Sunday...64 teams will be selected and the games begin.  Need a college hairbow?  Here are just a few from my shop:

Duke University Hairbow
Kansas University Bow
Tennessee Bow
Order now before March Madness is over!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...