Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Junie B. Jones Birthday Planning

Birthdays are a huge deal in our family!  I am fortunate that my girls' birthdays are about 6 months apart, so just when one is over, it's time to start planning the next girl's party!  Emma's birthday is in 2 months and she wants a Junie B. Jones birthday party...oh dear.  Emma is a bookworm, just like I was as a kid, so of course, she wants to have a party with her favorite characer!!  I haven't been planning and there is virtually nothing available to purchase for said party theme!  Time to read one of her books and get some ideas...I already have a CUTE idea for the invites...can't wait!!  Also, cannot believe my girl will be 8 years old.  I have no idea where the time goes!


1 comment:

  1. aw, how fun! I can't believe she's almost 8 either!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...