Monday, February 20, 2012

Fancy Notions - Eiffel Tower Scissors

Ever since I can remember, I have been obsessed with Paris and everything about it.  Actually, obsessed with everything European.  So, when I saw these scissors, I knew I had to have them!! I've been doing a lot of hand-sewing lately, and these would go perfectly in my Eiffel Tower sewing basket! They are coming all the way from a shop in Singapore, so it might take a few weeks to make it here :o)



Eeep!!  Aren't they gorgeous???  

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you just sweet & sassy :) Paris always makes me stop & take a second look too. Love it and your scissors are perfect for hand sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I feel like I am always sharpening my scissors. My husband likes to swipe them and cut PAPER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get them in singapore dear?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...