Friday, February 10, 2012

Nerds Rock Zipper Pouch

More pouches....it can't be helped!!  I am diggin these ruffly zippered pouches, even more because I use several each day.  One is for my makeup, one for inside my purse and holding my ZILLION lipsticks/glosses that oddly all seem to be the same color....don't judge!  One of my fave fabrics that I bought a few years ago is the Nerds Rock fabric.  I have no idea where I got it, but I bought a couple of yards, you know, "just in case." I'm finally starting to use it.  My daughters are both self-proclaimed nerds, which I adore.  They are both little book worms, reading absolutely everything they can.  Recently had to explain what "sanitary napkin" meant to my 8 year old.  My answer?  You wear it to stay clean.  She was baffled at why we would even think about wearing a napkin in underwear.  Don't want to have the talk with her just yet.  If she found out the real reason, she would FREAK out. Ah, ignorance really is bliss at 8 years old!  But I digress....here are the new pouches I finally got pics of:

 I got this grey fabric at Joann's recently...I bought about 6 yards of it because I just LOVE it!! And the diagonal stripes are just yummy!
 Aren't those little faces adorable??

There are so many tutorials out there, but I am thinking about making one for these cute little pouches...we'll see!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!! So cute!! I need some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I feel like my purse is full of these. I carry around a bag of little bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gray! It's my new favorite neutral! Love the baby quilt you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute! love the nerd fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...