Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hopping off the Train

So, I have news...

Sweet and Sassy Boutique is officially closing its virtual doors on 29 Feb 2012.  A lot of thought and prayer went into this decision, but I have decided to take the bulk of my business off etsy and just do local venues.  My day job has been taking on a lot more responsibilities (and a raise, yippee!!) and it really is nice to come home and not have to worry about orders after a long day at the office.

I'm sad...but also glad.  I've enjoyed the last 3 1/2 years, but I am ready for a change.  I'm ready for expanding my creative outlets and blogging about it here without pressure of shipping dates and holiday crunches. So, what am I going to do with the 100 skinny headbands I just ordered??  Well, a girl can never have too many headbands, right?

I have many plans for this year on my blog...including sharing all of my how-to's on how I make all my Sweet and Sassy goodies.  I am not an expert by any means, but I am just going to share what I know and have learned over the years.  I know there are people out there who want to know how to make stuff....without paying an arm and a leg for expensive tutorials.  And seriously, it should be free.

I've got a whole list already started, but if there is anything specific you want to know/see first, just let me know!

So, today is a little bit bittersweet....but I am excited to see what is in store!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you because I know this just means better things to come! Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...