Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

My younger daughter Dayna graduated from Kindergarten on Friday night.  She has been working so hard on her program part and she did an awesome job.  She was a nurse for the "play" portion and remembered all her lines.  Then they sang a song about a Mother's Gentle Love...and looked at me and smiled the whole time.  What did I do??  Cried like a baby.  Once they called her name to accept her certificate, another mother leaned over to me and said, "Well, mama, this is our last time."  What did I do again??  Cry like a baby...partly because I am SO proud of her, but mainly because she is my baby and she's growing up.  This year has been about growing pains for me, not so much for her.  I hope you enjoy the pictures :o)

IMG_3429

IMG_3441

IMG_3469

IMG_3470

IMG_3477

IMG_3478

IMG_3480

IMG_3481

IMG_3479

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...