Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Super Excited!!!

Up until about 8 months ago, I had NEVER broken anything in my body...which is pretty much a miracle since I am a world class clutz and always have been!!  It's ridiculous how clumsy I am sometimes! I got my broken foot from falling down my stairs at home...nothing glamorous at all about it.  Long story short, I had to have a cast on the past 6 weeks after surgery to repair a break in my heel bone (after 6 1/2 months of walking around with it broken).  I got a purple cast so at least I could match my toes...is that a girl thing or what?!?!  So, the exciting thing about today???

I'M GETTING MY CAST OFF!!!!!







After surgery they don't really wash off the orange-y looking stuff they slather on you, so my toes have been wearing this wonderful orange hue.  I have tried to baby-wipe them, but I think it has to just wear off.  Anyway, I am glad to get this thing off so I can walk again without crutches, wash my foot with SOAP AND WATER, wear cushy socks on BOTH feet, can scratch my ankle without the use of a dowel rod, and can SHAVE MY LEG again....can I get a hallelujah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...